Tuesday, February 7, 2012

classroom/pennsylvania

I know, I know...this is a little blurry, but I ran across it yesterday as I was clearing images off my phone (it won't take anymore pictures til I do!) and I had to share. Years ago, when I was well off the beaten path in Pennsylvania looking for locations for a job I was on someone told me about this old school house. It was the most beautiful building in this town (whose name I cannot remember). So I head up to the hill it was on hoping to find an great place for a portrait. A software company had taken over and one of the guys that ran the company used to go to school in this building! the amazing thing was, the lower floors were like an office building. But he offered to show me the upstairs. The attic floor was left exactly like this. I swear my heart skipped a beat. LOOK AT THE WALLS!!!! and chalkboards! My goodness...I almost started to cry this place made me so happy. I would have loved to photograph the portraits I was scouting for here, but the client would never have gone for it. Alas, I have these images...and I think if I look back in my job file I can find the name of the town. I wonder if it is still there...

No comments:

Post a Comment