Tuesday, November 8, 2011

off limits?/

Off Limits. I know for most people this would mean just what it says. But to me...well...it just makes me want to get in more. It's like saying something in there is soooo interesting.  Every photo student participates in a bit of B&E (breaking and entering) in their time. It is just how you have to do things when you start. There is no money to rent a location but you have to get the assignment finished. To be clear, I have never broken anything, but lord knows I have entered! I have quite a few stories of being where I should not be...the curiosity is sometimes just too much!
At the bunkers in the Marin Headlands, where I shot this, I was peering through those holes in the door. No entering though...it was locked up tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment