Monday, January 10, 2011

handcrafted modern/outtakes/blunk


There was a really nice article about me in the Chronicle yesterday. Kind of surprising to see a picture of me on the front of the newspaper, but I thought I would share this picture at JB Blunk's house as I mentioned it in the article. This is the picture I shot at sunrise at JB Blunk's home. I really adore this picture but it did not make it in the book. For some reason I thought I had shared it before, but I don't see it in past blogs. There are still so many outtakes to share. I guess I'll just keep going.

On another note, I would love any feedback from you all on how I can make my blog better. I am not the most savvy at integrating all these social media things. My blog is on Networked blogs if you'd like to follow that way. And I have a fan page on Facebook that posts the blog daily. On Facebook my fan page is Leslie Williamson Photo. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. I like this, too. There's something organic about the way it's situated, as if it were tossed up there by the earth, and of the earth, in its rustic gray elements. I also like the glimpse of the hills in the background splashed by the sun. A kind of exalted promise of a rich world beyond the home's warm and protective solitude. I imagine that side of the house has more windows. I'll have to buy the book and investigate further. It all reminds me of Gary Snyder's zen poems. Very peaceful, but mirthful, too.

    ReplyDelete